Mini Micro v0.9.7 now available!
Version 0.9.7 of Mini Micro is now available for download!
Changes since version 0.9.6 (February):
- Removed Discord integration, which caused more problems than it was worth.
- Fixed the round function to work correctly with a negative number of decimal places.
- Extended TileDisplay to handle more than 128x128 tiles.
- Added one major new feature: you can now create detached displays with, for example, new PixelDisplay, then attach them to the actual screen by calling .install index on them, where index is the display layer (0-7) where you want them to be installed.
- Updated the view command and the /sys/lib/qa module to make use of this new functionality, so they don't clobber any of your existing displays.
Known issue: on Linux, there is a problem where sometimes the backspace key in the code editor does not work. As a work-around, for now, you can edit your code in an external text editor (by mounting a real folder rather than a minidisk file).
If you find any other issues, please let me know, either on Discord or by replying to this thread. I do not anticipate adding any additional features for Mini Micro 1.0 — we want to polish up any rough edges that remain, and call it finished! Thanks for your patience and support.
Get Mini Micro
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.