Mini Micro v0.9.4 now available!
Happy new year!
Version 0.9.4 of Mini Micro is now available! Changes since version 0.9.3 (last September) include:
- Improved http module to support headers, and work around Unity issues with http.post
- Fixed a bug in Image.create that caused the resulting images to draw incorrectly when used as a sprite.
- Fixed issues with `mouse.x` and `mouse.y` on WebGL, retina, or scaled displays.
- Added ellipsis, i.e. char(8230), to built-in fonts.
- Code editor: fixed broken TMPro texts; added tab and shift-tab to jump to template parts like _this_.
- Fixed a bug with gfx.drawEllipse when the circle is cut off by the top or bottom of the screen.
- Made enhancements to TextDisplay.setCell etc., which can now take list of rows and columns.
- Added dateUtil module, supporting date/time functions.
- Added new stackTrace intrinsic, which provides info on the current call stack.
- Added a qa module, containing quality-assurance functions such as assert.
- The fatbits demo is now fully functional. Paint those pixels!
We're getting very close to a 1.0 release now. Please pull this one down, kick the tires, and let me know if you find anything amiss!
Get Mini Micro
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.